1. What lengths and sizes of cable can you work with?
Here at Cablepoint we have the capability to work with any length, we work with a variety of cable sizes from small 30AWG wires up to 4/0AWG cables. Much larger cables would need to be quoted on a specialist basis.
2. Is there a limitation on the size of control panel you work on?
Control panel assembly is often assessed on individual circumstances for each individual customer.
3. How long are your lead times for manufacture?
Our usual lead time is 2 weeks from receiving all components within the assembly. This however may vary depending on the individual product itself and the components that are used within the manufacture.
4. Are you able to perform high voltage tests?
Our testers here at Cablepoint Ltd can test to the following voltage: 1500 DC / 1000 AC.
5. Are you able to work from samples?
Here at Cablepoint Ltd we have an expert team that can reverse engineer a sample down to its individual components in order to quote accordingly. If required, these samples can be sent straight back to you once quotation is finalised.
6. How quickly can you deliver once product is ready?
After the full order batch is completed, we can have your products with you the very next day. Part-shipment can also be arranged if this is required.
7. What are Cablepoint’s payment terms?
For first orders our payment terms are done via a Proforma Invoice. Orders placed after initial order and satisfactory credit references have been received, will be issued as a 30 days Net invoice.
8. If a product is found to be damaged, do you offer returns or reworking?
Yes. We have a highly qualified Quality team which inspect all products throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that faulty products do not leave our factory for delivery; however if products are found to be damaged or faulty, they can be returned to us for repair or reworking.
9. Would it be ok for us to collect our finished product from Cablepoint?
Prior arrangement for own collection is accepted. We can also arrange to use your own preferred courier if this is required.
10. What is the easiest way to get to Cablepoint?
For customers travelling to Cablepoint from outside Hull, here are the directions which will ensure the quickest route to the factory.
- Come into Hull via the A63/M62 motorway onto Clive Sullivan Way (Go under Humber Bridge)
- Continue on Clive Sulivan Way, after approximately 4 miles go over flyover (Smith & Nephew on right)
- Continue past the city centre straight through several sets of traffic lights, go over Myton bridge (The Deep on right)
- At roundabout take the second exit off, sign posted Bridlington, Beverley
- Keep in left lane, after about 1/2 mile take slip road on left, sign posted Bridlington, Beverley
- At roundabout take second exit.
- Continue straight through two sets of traffic lights (At second retail site with an Asda is on your right)
- At small roundabout take second exit straight ahead.
- At second roundabout take second exit onto Stoneferry Road
- Next two roundabouts continue straight through (B&Q at second roundabout on left hand side)
- At next roundabout take third exit onto Leads Road
- After about 1/2 mile, turn left onto Rotterdam Road (Jewsons on corner, turn is opposite Wickes)
- Follow Rotterdam road round the first bend and onto Amsterdam Road
- Cablepoint is on next bend on left hand side next to Whistling Goose pub.